- What personal information will be collected from you via our website, how it will be used, and with whom it could be shared.
- What your options are in relation to the use of your personal information.
- What security processes have been put in place to protect any misuse of your personal information.
- How you are able to correct any inaccuracies of such information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may so choose to opt out of further contact from us at any time. You may contact us at any time via email or the telephone number displayed on this website for any of the following:
- Inquiring as to what data, if any, we have on or about you.
- Requesting changes/corrections on any data we have on or about you.
- Requesting the deletion of any data we have on or about you.
- Expressing any concerns you have pertaining to our use of your data.
We take the utmost precautions in order to protect your data and information. When submitting personal and sensitive information via our website, your information is protected online and offline. All information collected is encrypted and thus transmitted to us in the most secure way. This can be verified by the presence of a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser. This can be further verified by the presence of https at the very beginning of the address field at the top of the web page.
Even as encryption is used to protect any information transmitted online, it is also used to protect your offline information. Only staff members requiring your information for the purpose of performing a specific task will be granted access to said personal information. All computers and servers on which personally identifiable information are stored are kept in a safe and secure environment.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!